100% Pure and Organic Indigo Powder Manufacturer in India For Hair Color, No Ammonia and PPD
We at Kirpal Export Overseas(KEO) are pleased to introduce ourselves as a leading organic indigo powder manufacturer in India. Our Indigo Powder is derived from the leaves of the Indigo plant which is called Indigofera Tinctoria. We buy dry Indigofera tinctoria leaves direct from the farmers. And after that, we grind these dry leaves into fine powder in our manufacturing unit.
Make each and every product great, so our business will be first-rate
KEO uses advanced and modern technologies in our manufacturing unit to make sure that our indigo leaves powder is of high-quality standards.
Our Quality Management System is the platform that we use globally to guarantee the best quality, compliance with quality standards, and create value for consumers.
About Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria):-
Indigo powder is got from Indigofera tinctoria plants. It is a small shrub that grows between 1 to 2 meters high and also produces beautiful pink flowers. It is a frost-tender plant of the tropics and discovered in temperate localities of India which needs abounding lightweight. Its a constituent of the legume family, Fabaceae, and the third-largest family of flowering plants, Indigofera tinctoria can biologically rectify nitrogen, every year by enriching the dirt.
The Indigo plant has amazing medicinal uses and all parts of the plant are used medicinally. You can recognize the indigo plant with its leaves and flowers.
Working with indigo farmers to enhance productivity
KEO has a long history of working together with indigo farmers in rural remote areas to help them improve the quality of their indigo crops produce and adopt environmentally sustainable farming practices.
Ultimate Benefits of Indigo For Hair
- There are no chemicals like ammonia and ppd inside it. This indigo leaves powder is 100% safe for hair coloring use on all hair types.
- Indigo gives an attractive and natural color to the hair without any side effects. It calms heat and has a soothing effect and revitalizes the hair.
- It helps soothe an enlarged and itchy scalp while combating issues like dandruff.
- Indigofera leaves are a wonderful home remedy to treat graying of hair.
- Makes hair shiny, soft, and manageable which gives an attractive good look to your hair.
- Indigo leaves powder is loaded with all-natural and essential elements that provide complete nourishment to your hair.
- The many benefits provided by indigo include conditioning, repairing damage and balancing pH levels.
- Mixing different proportions of indigo and henna powder can give you many attractive colors like black, brown, light brown, dark brown and etc.
Indigo Powder Manufacturing Process
Indigo Powder Faq's
What makes us stand apart from other companies
Alcohol Free Halal Certified